Sunday, September 7, 2014

Google Timer Tech Tip

So I decided to do the "Google Timer Tech Tip" because time management is a big issue for me.  Though, the problem isn't necessarily that I don't leave enough time for assignments--I've actually never turned in an assignment late--it's that I love to procrastinate.  And (fortunately/unfortunately?) I'm good at procrastinating, which makes it a hard habit to break.  But I'm trying!

Therefore I decided to use the Google Timer to help me time my breaks between assignments tonight.  Because I spent the entire weekend at the OU Biological Station, I have a few assignments to finish but am quite spent.  The timer is aiding in keeping me focused by allowing me short breaks to relax and recoup while keeping me on schedule with what I need to get done.  It's definitely a tool that will be helpful in the future!

Now to start working on assignments a few days/weeks before the due dates. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment