Friday, October 10, 2014

Tech Tip: Typing Games

So one of the other tech tips I did recently was typing tests, so I decided to see how I could improve my speed--which led me to typing games, naturally.  It's not like I'm slow at typing or anything, but with all of the typing inherent in classes and research and jobs and such nowadays, you can never type too quickly!

Back in middle school, we took a keyboarding course in which we learned to touch-type using one of those ridiculous, totally repetitive and monotonous, un-fun typing programs with "games."  Definitely not the kind of games I'd want to replay, though.  However in exploring the site link to Ninja Cat, I must say that this game was actually kind of fun, and almost like one of the older computer games I used to play--never underestimate the power of nostalgia in increasing fun-levels exponentially, haha.

While on the site, I also tried the Kayak Game ('cause I love kayaking, so I thought that it might be fun), but that was a total disaster.  The game was kind of clunky and hard to follow, and just awful.  So yeah. . . NINJA CAT ALL THE WAY!!!  Haha.  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment